Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, KingArthur said:

Studs first to knee? Yea it is. 

Don’t think he caught him with his studs? Will need to see it again, looks like caught him with the toes not studs. 

Daft to go that high regardless. 

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

If that's a red I'd love to see some consistency and every tackle of a similar intent be called a red too.

Thinking about it, Southampton can get fucked regardless.

When i see a tackle like that i think of Longstaff, a much lower tackle but with much more force and intent, looked at by the VAR ref and still a yellow.  And, as you say the consistency is just not there, which has to be improved.

48 minutes ago, Shak said:

Quick look on Twitter, apparently Brereton-Diaz has scored 7 out of 7 penalties for them but handed the ball to Archer, getting grief for bottling taking it.

Delighted for the wanker if so :lol:

Just like he bottled assaulting Schar.

Amad comes across like such a chump to me. What an easy win that is for Man U. Southampton are going to fade very quickly this season if they can’t keep their press up as they’re not going to score many goals 

Just now, gbandit said:

Amad comes across like such a chump to me. What an easy win that is for Man U. Southampton are going to fade very quickly this season if they can’t keep their press up as they’re not going to score many goals 

What a shame.

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Thought Amad played well, but he'll be benched next game now and Rashford and Garnacho will start even thought it should be Garnacho and Amad. 

Just now, Froggy said:

Thought Amad played well, but he'll be benched next game now and Rashford and Garnacho will start even thought it should be Garnacho and Amad. 

Not that I think he’s a bad player so much. Personally don’t think he’ll make it at the level you need him to and you’ll sell him for £20m in a year or two but it just comes across like a bit of a loser to me somehow. Can’t put my finger on it. Sitting on the boardings next to Garnacho just seemed like he didn’t know what to do with himself 

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Not that I think he’s a bad player so much. Personally don’t think he’ll make it at the level you need him to and you’ll sell him for £20m in a year or two but it just comes across like a bit of a loser to me somehow. Can’t put my finger on it. Sitting on the boardings next to Garnacho just seemed like he didn’t know what to do with himself 

:lol: he's quiet. Clean living sort. Garnacho is probably a bit of a prat. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

:lol: he's quiet. Clean living sort. Garnacho is probably a bit of a prat. 

Garnacho is such a good player, but his look, celebrations and personality grates me. :lol:

The peroxide bowl cut doesn’t help. So annoying :lol:

Yoane Wissa at it again.

Wissa and Mbeumo have started the season so well.

Another goal conceded by this wretched Man City defence costing me Fantasy Football points.

Edited by KaKa