Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

38 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Cole Palmer was at the character attribute menu and used all 100 credits on football, fair play to him. Doesn't know what AM and PM means but has 4 goals before half time in the Premier League. 

:lol: He has the character of a wooden spoon.

Edited by Heron

9 hours ago, KaKa said:

What is this Arsenal obsession?!

Basically Arteta got a bit angry a couple of times against us and acted like a prat, then some of their fans started acting a bit weirdly on social media too. Despite that most of them couldn’t care less about us, while they seem to have become our rivals now. 

3 hours ago, Pilko said:

Palmer's obviously very good, but I'm trying to think if I've ever seen a more gormless looking bloke in my entire life.

Tbh I reckon looking and sounding really gormless has made him a bit more of a laughing stock than the other no10s and held him back as a result, but I think he’s a nice lad really and imo arguably is better. He seems like literally all his intelligence has gone into football but it’s helped him become this good already, so fair play [emoji38]

23 minutes ago, gbandit said:

No one sees them as rivals. Their online fanbase is the worst in the league without it coming close and their manager is the biggest dickhead in the league. That’s all

One of them you like if he’s your own but aye, absolutely horrific for the rest. 

When “Ange” goes off the rails, ideally in the next couple of weeks, it’ll make my hate filled loins burn.