Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, The Bonk said:

Survival for promoted clubs is going to be next to impossible if it isn't already. PSR/FFP widens gaps between, top, middle and bottom of the table every year it exists. 

At least it safeguards the top six. I go to bed and wake up in cold sweats worrying that another club could break into there

Just now, gbandit said:

At least it safeguards the top six. I go to bed and wake up in cold sweats worrying that another club could break into there

We and everyone else outside the beloved clubs need to know our place. 

Compare that Leicester first 45 to Ipswich's the other day. I know it'll likely amount to the same number of points at the end of the night but in terms of encouraging signs, there were absolutely none. Vicario is a bit of a dodgy keeper and yet could have taken a library book out for that first half.

11 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Udogie not getting a booking there is ridiculous

Udogie getting a booking there after not a single Leicester player has been booked would have been ridiculous. Only reason the ref didn’t book him tbh.

9 minutes ago, Ben said:

I couldn't find that Juventus v Como game tonight 

They only show 2 or 3 games a week based on this weekend, fucking dreadful. They were showing highlights of the Inter game yesterday instead of showing a live match.

No more Ligue 1 at all

If it wasn't for Champions league I would look at getting rid of my subscription 

9 minutes ago, Ben said:

I couldn't find that Juventus v Como game tonight 

Nah, doesn't seem to be anything on tonight. They had Cagliari v Roma yesterday according to the EPG. Didn't see it meself.