Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Not arsed about Everton, I think they're fucked whatever happens, they'll be down there again next year and the year after that until they're finally flushed.

That was one of the most Spursy games I've ever seen though.

You’d be absolutely fuming if you supported Spurs. Awful all game. Then a goal up off a lucky pen and against 10 for half an hour. Yet they were the worse team and sat off like they were the ones in a relegation scrap. Pathetic from them. 

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Don't think Spurs even deserved a point. They are absolutely rancid.

Agreed. They deserved nowt there. I’m wary of calling them shit as we rightly criticise others for saying we’re in a false position. But fucking hell, they accidentally won a point there. They are hilariously bad at playing it out from the back. We’ll eat them alive.

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Good result. Stay ahead of them with a significantly better goal difference and two games in hand. Lovely.

Yep - maaasive next three games for us, get West Ham out the way then away to Brentford then away to villa. I feel like this could be one of the last big hurdles left and we’ve picked up form at the right time.

Edited by Gawalls

Just now, LiquidAK said:

Literally everyone we’re fighting against have dropped points this weekend while we battered Man Utd. What a fucking time to be alive 

This season is really going to be one to cherish for a very long time. Been so much fun.

They've just gone a long way to confirming everything Conte had a pop at them about. A goal and a man advantage and they throw 2 points away cowering in their own half desperately holding on to a gifted goal. They're spineless. 

Just seen Danjuma on the bench man :lol:

What a shocking decision to go to them on loan. Has he even played? Bringing on Moura ahead of him, only for him to get sent off. Spurs :lol: