Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

I actually don't think that is a pen to be honest, McTominay has tried to buy it and gone down really easily, so can see why it wasn't given.

That said, i'd probably say the exact opposite if it was going to be for NUFC :lol:

Just now, Froggy said:

Refs haven't a clue. The goal we got at the weekend and then that isn't even brought to the monitor. :lol:

It’s the new rules though since Xmas. Unless clear and obvious they won’t re ref the game. Replays show that he possibly got a toe on the ball as it went off in that direction. Wasn’t a stone wall penalty.

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

Though I'd love it if Palace nick a point

Just to hear the Man-U fans complain about the penalty. A few Man-U fans told me the offside decision stood because the officials know best

It doesn't work like that when it goes against them, then they know fuck all.

Just now, Flip said:

Zaha is the most impulsive person in the world man. He has zero control over his anger. 

So easily rattled and just can't keep his emotions under control. It's cringeworthy.

Just now, Paullow said:

Christ, I know he'll be a big miss, but man, the commentator emphasised that Casemiro yellow as if it was a red / pen / goal.

Same here. But it kind of is. Casemiro is that team right now. Without him, they don’t make this run. Motm tonight, again.