Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I think he means coz they are both really poor sides.

In the last five Serie A matches for both sides, they have combined for one win. :lol:Coincidentally, that was also Milan beating Napoli. Even by Serie A standards, these sides are horrendous. Still, it is more interesting than the usual powers being in the Final.

Can't believe I somewhat agree with Sherwood on Soccer Special saying Chelsea should ditch Lampard if they can get their long term target in now. Says more about how ridiculous the hire was in the first place though.

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Joao Felix was sat chatting and laughing with the Real Madrid players outside the dressing rooms after the game rather than joining in the Chelsea dressing room :lol:

[emoji38]

Please let there be pics.

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Joao Felix was sat chatting and laughing with the Real Madrid players outside the dressing rooms after the game rather than joining in the Chelsea dressing room :lol:

I wouldn’t want to hear the fucking clueless owner come tell me I did a bad job again either. 

2 minutes ago, toon25 said:

[emoji38]

Few seconds of it was shown on Swedish tele, and the Swedish reporter said that he was sat on the stairs chatting to Real Madrid players until they were all called into the dressing room by Florentino Perez :lol:

1 hour ago, huss9 said:

out of fucking europe, but arent these cunts guaranteed in a place in the first season of the new fifa world club cup which has been increased to 32 teams?

Yes, UEFA will have 12 slots

4 of which will go the winners of the CL from 2021 to 2024 (So Chelsea and Real so far) and then the remaining 8 will be based on a 4 year UEFA ranking (with a limit of 2 per country unless more clubs win the CL from the same country) 

7 hours ago, Disco said:

He's just Bruce, when he eventually wins his first game he'll be so fuckin smug " I just wanted the players to trust the process, we knew our methods were working, I've been doing this long enough now not to panic"

Game after .....lose

" they stopped doing what we told them, need to get back to basics, I've been doing this long enough now not to panic" 

Thought Chelsea played well between the penalty areas, but that's not where games are decided and the lack of a finisher told on them. Even so, if they'd scored first it could have been a different story. For once, the team played with a bit of passion, and the Champions League seemed to give them a bit of extra motivation. For once, they actually looked like a team.

There's no shortage of potential in that squad, but I assume that because of FFP, the new manager will have to wield an axe. Could be another 'season of transition'. 

Edited by Cronky

9 hours ago, Nobody said:

9 hours ago, toon25 said:

[emoji38]

20230419_085045.jpg

1 hour ago, Cronky said:

Thought Chelsea played well between the penalty areas, but that's not where games are decided and the lack of a finisher told on them. Even so, if they'd scored first it could have been a different story. For once, the team played with a bit of passion, and the Champions League seemed to give them a bit of extra motivation. For once, they actually looked like a team.

There's no shortage of potential in that squad, but I assume that because of FFP, the new manager will have to wield an axe. Could be another 'season of transition'. 

This is where I think Chelsea will come back next season. New manager, they're bound to have a new striker and the players will have gelled a bit.