Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Bottled it, obviously doesn’t have the ice cold killer instinct ala Isak and Wilson.

Edited by SAK
Spelling

Does Vardy no longer take penalties for some reason? Iheanacho took the last one for them and now Maddison, but I swear as long as Leicester have been in this league Vardy has taken every penalty. Odd.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

6 minutes ago, La Parka said:

image.png.55aa28fb10e48c8d5197cc246d1aa725.png

oof

I was reading something about how it is possible when high fiveing someone or clapping that all the atoms in your hand could go between the atoms of the other. The odds are so slim that it’s not happened before, and unlikely to ever happen, but it is still possible.

Anyway because the odds of it happening are so slim, once it happened you wouldn’t be able to pull your hand back out, and they would just be smashed together forever.

That picture looks like it’s happened. 

Edited by Stifler

To be fair, that's actually a good save from Pickford, alot of players go down the middle like Maddison did there, as the keeper always dives, but Pickford held his nerve, and stayed central, i'm more inclined to give Pickford praise then condemn Maddison in that scenario tbh.

Just now, Stifler said:

I was reading something about how it is possible when high diving someone or clapping that all the atoms in your hand could go between the atoms of the other. The odds are so slim that it’s not happened before, and unlikely to ever happen, but it is still possible.

Anyway because the odds of it happening are so slim, once it happened you wouldn’t be able to pull your hand back out, and they would just be smashed together forever.

That picture looks like it’s happened. 

Ffs :lol: absolutely incredible post.

Just now, simonsays said:

Where does Pickford end up if Everton are relegated?  Cant see anyone decent wanting him

Sure i've seen rumours that Spurs would be after him to replace Llolris