Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Everton screaming relegation here.

I feel like I watched so many games like that in the two seasons we went down under Ashley. I only caught the second half, but felt like a carbon copy of the Fulham game where they played the better football, created more chances, and then get undone by one goal. 

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

The Ev full on mudded now.

They play Sheffield United in their next league game. If they don’t win that then fucking hell, they will be in major shit.

Any other team would have shat all over Wolves today.

Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

Everton have been alright in the games I’ve seen them but they must be the single most impotent team in the league and in the end that will always cost you. 

That Portuguese kid they brought on looked badly off the pace 

Can't believe we were able to shift Wood, like. Fantastic business.

He looked utter shite in that cameo. Summed up nicely by a foray into his own defence in injury time whilst his side were chasing a goal.

Milner starting at right back for Brighton again. 

reminder of my first EVER post on NO in June 07. Topic was about SWP. 

Posted June 16, 2007

Maybe if this was 2005, but now in 07 he's not what he used to be. Ruined his career going to Chelsea.

Milner is better. I've really taken a liking to him this season, so we don't need him. I can see him going to Upton Park, though.

And some of you were celebrating when we received 12 mil from Villa. I think the thread title was "Aston Villa gift us 12 mil for James Milner HAHAHAHA" Something like that. 

12 minutes ago, Disco said:

That Portuguese kid they brought on looked badly off the pace 

Hardly played many games for Sporting in a league that's not the greatest. Not sure what they expected.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Snapchat-962150206.thumb.jpg.8ff7403badeb095258c55c69df555a75.jpg

I've noticed you have some feisty debates with folk on here about Man Utd :lol:

Any genuine concern how easy it is to bypass your midfield?

37 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

When I saw Forest were 2-0 up after five minutes I don't think I've ever felt more certain that Man Utd would win today. :lol:

But but but haven't you heard that statistically they don't get many calls in their favor compared to any other team in the league? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Viana said:

Hardly played many games for Sporting in a league that's not the greatest. Not sure what they expected.

For a club pleading poverty with a manager like Dyche let’s just say it was a very Everton signing.

6 minutes ago, simonsays said:

Nah, I'm not upset.  You have scraped two wins  with help from the ref against two of the worst teams in the league.  I genuinely think you could struggle this season. 

Still haven't worked out how Man U managed to qualify for the CL last season tbh. They really were pretty ordinary for a lot of it.

Bruno Fernandes’s game by numbers vs. Nottingham Forest:

101 touches

53/68 passes completed

6/8 long balls completed

5 ground duels won

3 key passes

2/2 tackles won

2 big chances created

1 goal

1 assist

Magnifico. ?