Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Bit of bogey-team too. Which Boro and Coventry definitely haven't been (in the PL era)

I remember Michael O’Neill scoring a hat trick against them when we beat them 4-0.  But christ, that plastic pitch.

5 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Either Luton or Coventry up would be brilliant. Both clubs have been through the shitter in recent memory and well deserve a shot at the big time again.

Proper fairytale stuff for either side. Genuinely can't remember two clubs of this stature with a chance of coming up.

TBF, I am supposed to dislike Coventry, but those cunts who owned them for years were absolute scum, so they have indeed come through it.

I live 20 mins from Cov, so it's my patch (although I never, ever see anyone around town with Cov shirts on, way more Villa shirts, and Blues even), and they've at least got a proper, decent sized ground, so I'd be fine with them coming up.

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

I used to put petrol in his car at Chapel Park. I also managed to rear-end him in my Triumph Acclaim on Lemington roundabout...he wasn't thrilled :lol:

:spit:

The football world allowing Man City to sign both Haaland and Julian Alvarez for less than £70 million in one summer will go down as one of the biggest tragedies in football history.

I am glad to be wrong about Real Madrid and this competition tonight. They have been absolutely battered. 

Considering their prestige they put in one of the worst displays in a semi final ever. Pathetic effort really.

Hope City do the treble. 

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

I am glad to be wrong about Real Madrid and this competition tonight. They have been absolutely battered. 

Considering their prestige they put in one of the worst displays in a semi final ever. Pathetic effort really.

Hope City do the treble. 

giphy.gif

Why would anyone who doesn't support them want Man City to win the Champions League?

I'd rather have both my lungs extracted without anaesthetic.

And my eyes.

EDIT - eyes after lungs, so I had to watch it.

Edited by brummie

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

Hope City do the treble. 

Know where you were coming from mate. They've history of sneaking out of all kinda if situations. Man CIty the other year obviously.

But think they came back from 5-1 defecits against Monchengladbach twice.

Just now, brummie said:

Why would anyone who doesn't support them want Man City to win the Champions League?

I'd rather have both my lungs extracted without anaesthetic.

And my eyes.

Aye, Forza Inter.  Fuck these.