Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Considering the World Cup he had and all the attention that came after, it's been fairly quiet on him.

Still such a good age too. Could definitely see him slotting into that position for us. Maybe things pick up on him after this game is out of the way.

Yeah been surprised at the lack of rumours about him. He’s insane at pressing and has a ridiculous engine as well 

"When West Ham scored, their fans were so noisy, but now Fiorentina have scored, their fans are loud and the West Ham ends have gone silent". 

Absolutely priceless punditry from BT Sport there. Priceless.

It's like they're describing football for people who have never seen a football match before. Americans or something.

Just now, Gawalls said:

Somebody  please explain to me - not watched the game and just switched on and tuned in here, why’s everyone happy an English team getting beat?

Why is them being an English side relevant?

I suspect a lot of it is due to their fans being scumbags 

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Somebody  please explain to me - not watched the game and just switched on and tuned in here, why’s everyone happy an English team getting beat?

Because they are West “Am and proper ‘ard

Because their fans throw something at the Fiorentina captain that cut the back of his head.

Wanted them to win until their fans showed themselves up for being arseholes. 

West ham fans threw a glass and busted the head of a fiorentina player.