Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, ohmelads said:

There's 22 games left to play and they're only 7 points ahead. They haven't even played Man City yet. They still have to face them twice, which is 6 points in itself. I'd put my money on City getting at least 4 points from that.

Arsenal are flying but I'd still make Man City firm favourites. Better team and better squad and over 38 games that'll show.

7 points can be a lot when it’s the lower half though, especially the way West Ham, Southampton and Everton are playing.

2 minutes ago, ohmelads said:

There's 22 games left to play and they're only 7 points ahead. They haven't even played Man City yet. They still have to face them twice, which is 6 points in itself. I'd put my money on City getting at least 4 points from that.

Arsenal are flying but I'd still make Man City firm favourites. Better team and better squad and over 38 games that'll show.

The bookmakers still make Man City favs but only just.

Man City 8/11

Arsenal 5/4

5 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Genuine question - has anybody discussed them being relegated? They’re sitting pretty in mid table and seem safe to me

In my opinion, anyone from and including Crystal Palace and down could go down and are technically in a relegation fight. I don’t think Villa will go down though, especially now that Gerrard has gone, I also don’t think Palace will go down either.

It will be 3 from Bournemouth, Wolves, Everton, Forest, West Ham, and Southampton.

I actually think Southampton are gone like, nothing left in them, no fight or anything.

Just now, Stifler said:

In my opinion, anyone from and including Crystal Palace and down could go down and are technically in a relegation fight. I don’t think Villa will go down though, especially now that Gerrard has gone, I also don’t think Palace will go down either.

It will be 3 from Bournemouth, Wolves, Everton, Forest, West Ham, and Southampton.

I actually think Southampton are gone like, nothing left in them, no fight or anything.

Forest are the wild card for me - hit some really good form with 7 out of 12 points I think and signs the team were geling (I work with a forest fan), break came at the wrong time for them.

I'd still make City slight favourites. City are relentless and tend to hit 90+ points on a consistent basis. Arsenal can't afford much of a blip at all.

They still also have City to play twice, us to play Twice, Liverpool away and Spurs away. 

Edited by The Prophet

Just now, Gawalls said:

Forest are the wild card for me - hit some really good form with 7 out of 12 points I think and signs the team were geling (I work with a forest fan), break came at the wrong time for them.

Yeah, everyone wrote them off but they came back and to be honest, they still have time to keep gelling. Them coming back has arguably dragged half the league back into it.