Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Colback was even worse than I remembered, how he's still getting game time ill never know. Forest looked infinitely better when he went off and can count themselves unlucky not to have won that.

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Good job Everton have an easy set of fixt...oh..

d03733d98411dfc81b3b7774ac0bf614.png

Last season these were the games they won to save their skin, not sure they've got it in them this season, could the blue and white shite finally get flushed?

8 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Wew that Liverpool midfield is rough. 

I really want to see man u get humbled and it'll sting even more for them if its against Liverpool, but at the same time we'll move down another position in the table if that happens. Maximum cognitive dissonance!!

Edited by Mattoon

Not for me - hate Liverpool more and obviously want Liverpool to drop points so will be interesting to see VAR go in the way for the team I’m wanting to win.

At the moment I’m loving watching Alonso fly up the leaderboard- he’s up to third now and still going.

6 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

I really want to see man u get humbled and it'll sting even more for them if its against Liverpool, but at the same time we'll move down another position in the table if that happens. Maximum cognitive dissonance!!

Aye. Would usually want them to get battered and would always root for Liverpool in this derby. But it doesn’t help us.

So fuck Liverpool, on this occasion. I hope they get stuffed and a couple of suspensions thrown in for good measure :D 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

Aye. Would usually want them to get battered and would always root for Liverpool in this derby. But it doesn’t help us.

So fuck Liverpool, on this occasion. I hope they get stuffed and a couple of suspensions thrown in for good measure :D 

Given the opposition, maybe VAR will finally catch up with Fabinho.

Just now, Mike said:

Already sick of this "ULTIMATE RIVALRY" talk. Fucking get food poisoning.

Surely ultimate rivalry in its day was Celtic rangers? I mean that was more than football