Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, midds said:

They've just gone a long way to confirming everything Conte had a pop at them about. A goal and a man advantage and they throw 2 points away cowering in their own half desperately holding on to a gifted goal. They're spineless. 

I always thought this was a symptom of Conte himself, tbh. And his moans were aimed at them not being able to win using his system and what he was asking of them. 

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Props to “Sonny” on another high class performance. Struggling to think of a quicker decline if this is him perma-washed. Torres maybe? Hilarious stuff.

Has the same life coach as Dele Alli. Not even joking btw, Google it.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Kane will 100% leave this summer regardless of a top 4 finish. He can’t stay in this poor team for his whole career, he deserves to fight for trophies and must be so gutted the Man City move never worked out 

1 minute ago, andyc35i said:

Kane will 100% leave this summer regardless of a top 4 finish. He can’t stay in this poor team for his whole career, he deserves to fight for trophies and must be so gutted the Man City move never worked out 

Can’t see it - levy isn’t an easy person to buy from

4 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

He'll be tearing one of the 7 strands out of his weirdly shaped bonce.

Let's not get nasty about the sparsely haired please..mine is currently doing a Spurs defence v M. Keane.

3 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

He'll have to wait till the following season to leave on a free. Levy will be an absolute wanker again regarding his fee.

Edited by KaKa

Just now, andyc35i said:

Last chance to get money in the bank though surely

You'd think so, but think Levy will try to bully him again and then get him to sign another deal.

A fair price is probably around £50 million, but can't see Levy doing it.

8 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

When has levy ever listened to the manager when it comes to selling - especially Kane?

When has a manager said they’d be happy to lose him?

We still have to play Liverpool, Spurs, Man United, Brighton, you lot, and Brentford.

That's a lot of points to possibly be had from teams above us.

Maybe, just maybe....

Nah. I never learn, really.

10 minutes ago, brummie said:

We still have to play Liverpool, Spurs, Man United, Brighton, you lot, and Brentford.

That's a lot of points to possibly be had from teams above us.

Maybe, just maybe....

Nah. I never learn, really.

yup, villa can really do us a couple of favours.

Emery owes us.

18 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Christ Everton have a tough run in - us, Man U, Man City, Brighton, Fulham and a possible new palace (too early to tell on that one)

Palace with an interim manager and midtable has got to be as good a fixture as you can get