Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Find Man City's football to be unbelievably boring tbh and have done for years. For all the hate Liverpool get, in terms of purely enjoying the football, I'd much rather watch them when they're on song.

I could watch it all day

20 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Find Man City's football to be unbelievably boring tbh and have done for years. For all the hate Liverpool get, in terms of purely enjoying the football, I'd much rather watch them when they're on song.

Was pure sympathy when they destroyed Man U. City are robotic, but Grealish and the way he floats across the pitch is effortless. Halaand beasts the opposition into submission, for his header yesterday, he nearly crumples JWP(think it was him) into the ground.

9 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Ā 

Ā 

What a goal in the Swedish league just now :lol:

Ā 

I'm sure I can remember that happening every so often in one of the early FIFA games.

32 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah, I hate watching them. So slow and dullĀ 

27 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

I want a Leeds win today. Hopefully they'll be safe by the time we visit them. Couldn't give a toss about Palace.

A win for them today would take them close to safety, possibly a win away or a win and a draw away from it at that point.

Edited by Stifler

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Ā 

:lol:Ā Did he swing his foot at the penalty spot there?

Ā 

Yeah, seemed to get it mixed up with the ball :lol:

Ā 

Needs to be drug tested the second after the final whistle blows.

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

How did we fail to score against Palace in 3 whole games man, they're terrible

Ā 

They didn't look this open under Vieira. Looks like this Hodgson thing is going to go terribly wrong.

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Ā 

They didn't look this open under Vieira. Looks like this Hodgson thing is going to go terribly wrong.

Ā 

Hodgson might not work but he's definitely made them more attacking, not quite as painful to watch. They could have scored 2 in this game today already and made a lot of chances last week, maybe at the expense of their defending though. Seem to remember watching a game a few weeks ago and the commentator said something like they hadn't had a shot on target in 3 straight games or something. They were dreadful to watch under Vieira.

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Ā 

Hodgson might not work but he's definitely made them more attacking, not quite as painful to watch. They could have scored 2 in this game today already and made a lot of chances last week, maybe at the expense of their defending though. Seem to remember watching a game a few weeks ago and the commentator said something like they hadn't had a shot on target in 3 straight games or something. They were dreadful to watch under Vieira.

Ā 

Think they had played a set of really tough fixtures during that period they didn't register any shots.

Ā 

However, just for what he did last season I think Vieira deserved a chance to get through the season .

Ā 

Think they badly miss Gallagher from last season, and the Edouard signing just didn't come off for them and so they are quite toothless upfront.

Ā 

Zaha has also been out injured for a while now and he's the one attacking player that did do well for Vieira.