Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Watching Leicester really makes you appreciate how good we are in terms of pressing. Felt weird watching a team lose the ball and not be full belt trying to win it back

1 minute ago, samptime29 said:

This result is so important. Feels like a big match.

Tell the commentary team that, it's like their reading a newspaper 

It’s so wild to watch these two teams play. Just totally bereft of any confidence, in the shit, second guessing every move they make. It’s giving me terrible flash backs and I’m so glad we’re not these kind of clubs with these kind of players anymore. 

1 minute ago, Robbo2 said:

Watching Leicester really makes you appreciate how good we are in terms of pressing. Felt weird watching a team lose the ball and not be full belt trying to win it back

People are forgetting it was second half us that blew Everton away. Leicester might turn it on second half.

Just now, Robbo2 said:

Aye, both teams been absolutely shit so far, no control of the ball or the game.

It’s what Americans think the game is, two teams who kick the ball about and by pure luck 1 team will win.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Aye, both teams been absolutely shit so far, no control of the ball or the game.

It’s what Americans think the game is, two teams who kick the ball about and by pure luck 1 team will win.

It’s because that’s what MLS is man. :lol: 

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

It’s so wild to watch these two teams play. Just totally bereft of any confidence, in the shit, second guessing every move they make. It’s giving me terrible flash backs and I’m so glad we’re not these kind of clubs with these kind of players anymore. 

The team Bruce handed over to Howe in October '21 loses to both of these and probably finishes bottom