Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

It's outside of Brighton with not great transport links.

Ah, right. Fair enough. 

The team's been so good all season, just not a great look the stadium emptying out that way due to the result. Most of them would have stayed if they were winning I presume.

Not a big fan of leaving early in general myself though, so maybe just a personal thing.

Just now, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

Me too.  To your original point yeah I can never understand it.  It comes across a bit fickle.  They’ve been brilliant all season when the players need them they walk out.

Agree especially in their case - might be the best season they'll ever see and you really ought to experience all of it.  Doesn't look good in the history books to throw the toys up and nash off in such circumstances. Much more of a new fan thing, of which most of these Brighton fans are.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Ah, right. Fair enough. 

The team's been so good all season, just not a great look the stadium emptying out that way due to the result. Most of them would have stayed if they were winning I presume.

Not a big fan of leaving early in general myself though, so maybe just a personal thing.

Maybe if it was in the balance they'd have stayed. 

Just now, Infatuation Junkie said:

Just got home from graft and a run. Thought all games were 8pm.

what the actual fuck is going on. Insane

Brilliant Everton performance and a deserved result. Worth catching up on the goals, they all came from fantastic counter attacks.

1 minute ago, brummie said:

I like the way Brighton play, but let's be honest, that's a home crowd 80% of which were supporting Liverpool or Man United 5 years ago.

Worst post I've ever seen from you.

Dwight McNeil my God man ... always gotten shit for liking him, so a pretty good night for me ;D

The man has a hell of an engine on him. Powering down the pitch like that and smashing it top corner in the 96th minute is absolutely mental.

Edited by KaKa