Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Dokko said:

Winning £700 aside (if thry go up) I'd much rather have them or boro than another London club, especially Millwall.

Yeah, I'd prefer Millwall not to come up, but it didn't stop me celebrating their 2 quick fire goals :lol:, but na, keep the Mackems down there, let them be insignificant for much longer. All their banner and flag displays etc. where nobody will see them or give a fuck. More chance of a takeover, stabilisation etc. if they come up. Don't miss the derby at all, so no reason for me to want them to come up.

Probably prefer Boro to stay down too, down rather they came up than Sunderland.

38 minutes ago, madras said:

Could be a Millwall though.

Never played in the PL have they? Would be good to have some new faces, even if they’re likely to be horrible cloggers. :lol: 

That Vinicius at Fulham is probably a decent player but he's managed to pick two Prem clubs where he's guaranteed to not start most of the time in Spurs and Fulham.

Fulham weren't even playing him a few weeks ago even when Mitrovic was out and they were playing Dan James up front

12 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Guess I'm the only one wanting the mackems in the play off? ?

Nah, it’d be good to have them in the top fight again. If for no other reason than to see them right back down. :lol: 

I respect what they’re doing with the youth revolution…seems like they have some decent young players to build upon.

Edited by Deuce

Just now, Sima said:

Mackems need Coventry to lose.

Aye, they are back within 2 goals - one for them, one for Boro. It was looking much more comfortable 2 mins ago, but a massive boost for them.

1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

A boro goal and a Mackem goal puts the Mackems in a play off spot

Ah, two goals that way.  Thought @Paullowmeant simply GD.

Edited by Sima

Wow Leicester are fucked, and you have got to think who is going to want half their players when they have been so poor all season, and the ones the do manage to move on will be half price.

5 minutes ago, MagMal said:

Wow Leicester are fucked, and you have got to think who is going to want half their players when they have been so poor all season, and the ones the do manage to move on will be half price.

Would take a punt on Barnes