Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Interpolic said:

Can't imagine how badly it would be going for Chelsea if Lampard didn't know the club. 

Imagine how bad they'd be if he didn't know where the training ground is. Be doing shuttle runs on clapham common.

Just now, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

I take that back.  Kinnear was utter insanity.

Kinnear was Ashley trying to prove that a manager isn't important. 

Lampard is Boehly showing that non football owners have no idea what they are doing.

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

Jesus that Chelsea line-up is a shocker, it looks like it was picked out of a hat.

Being devils advocate to Lampard I don't know how you pick a team.  Who's good in training?  But the squad is quality but a mess.  He's probably picking a team based on who is working hardest and not waiting for the next manager.  

(Plus he does not have a clue and should be no where near the job)

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Kinnear was Ashley trying to prove that a manager isn't important. 

Lampard is Boehly showing that non football owners have no idea what they are doing.

The only complete guess I can make is there was no one internal willing to step up.  

Liverpool will probably be let off with a dodgy VAR call and score a late winner.

Really would be massive if West Ham got a result here. To potentially go 11/12 points clear with 6 left after tomorrow would see them off, despite their favourable fixtures. 

Come on West Ham!

1 minute ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

The only complete guess I can make is there was no one internal willing to step up.  

Who would? It's quite clear the egos want a world class name to manage them. Doesn't matter if they are any good. 

If Poch bid fails, they'll go for Jose again.