Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

It's all just a completely mess. Presumably at no point during all of this did the ref ask VAR for a second look at it, or VAR suggest it. Just nah, that's a pen, VAR goes aye no bother, no option of a re-review and the 'high bar' overruling what was a clear and obvious error. And yet again it's in Liverpool's favour.

Edited by Kid Icarus

4 hours ago, Ace said:

Course it’s corruption, deliberately favouring one side over and over again unevens the playing field and puts a stain on the competition.

The sooner you accept they are getting to 71 pts the better. 

Spurs were going to get something off them and so were West Ham. What happened there? 

Stop saying they will drop points ffs. We need to get past the refs and get 7 points 

I think we'll do our job regardless of anything Liverpool do, but I still think they'll drop points at some stage. I might be wrong, but if we get 72 points who cares?

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I think we'll do our job regardless of anything Liverpool do, but I still think they'll drop points at some stage. I might be wrong, but if we get 72 points who cares?

I really hope Liverpool win all their games but we both manage to beat them to top four anyway.

I don’t care about Liverpool. If we can’t get 6 points from the last 5 (which should be enough) after the season we’re having then we’ve choked massively.

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I really hope Liverpool win all their games but we both manage to beat them to top four anyway.

Aye this is where I am now. I mean I don't like Man U but Liverpool have become something else. :lol:

Even better if we both finish on 72 points and they win every game. 

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

I may be a bit sleep deprived and paranoid at the moment but I see major interference (or none interference) from the refs in our games to stop that 

They took our penalty shout at Brentford to VAR, where that dude fell unnaturally after running into Isak's leg. They took Wilson's "handball" that hit his shoulder/bicep at the shirt level to VAR and overuled the goal. They did not give a pen to West Ham after Thiago who was diving on the ground and the ball hit his forearm; they did not send of Jota for studding a dude in the face, and yesterday Nunez initiated the contact and fell unnaturally. 

IT IS FUCKING BENT 

Edited by Kanji

10 minutes ago, Kanji said:

They took our penalty shout at Brentford to VAR, where that dude fell unnaturally after running into Isak's leg. They took Wilson's "handball" that hit his shoulder/bicep at the shirt level to VAR and overuled the goal. They did not give a pen to West Ham after Thiago who was diving on the ground and the ball hit his forearm; they did not send of Jota for studding a dude in the face, and yesterday Nunez initiated the contact and fell unnaturally. 

IT IS FUCKING BENT 

And those are just clear and obvious examples of Liverpool benefitting massively (along with us getting screwed) from the past 3 weeks :lol:

This has been going on all season. Our second at Anfield, the complete fuck up at home to Palace, Liverpool getting that goal against Wolves in the cup, despite Salah being about 20 yards offside...the list goes on and on.

2 hours ago, Disco said:

Feel grubby not wanting them to win. 1-1 with 4 straight reds and a four more minor but season ending injuries por favor.

Straight reds for Estupinan, March, Bruno, Shaw would be lovely for my fantasy football season.

Be perfectly content with a Brighton win. As said by someone else, if they get through the rest of their gauntlet of remaining matches successfully they deserve top four, whilst leaving Man U closer than us to being overtaken by Liverpool.

A draw would be nothing to be sniffed at, mind.