Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I guess there could be 10 mins injury time (I've no idea how it's gone), but seems crazy that Villa are 8/13 to win after 85 mins in their Conference match. 

They possibly will go on to win, but certainly wouldn't want to back them at those odds.

Scrap that, Bet365 hadn't updated for some reason, they are currently 7/5, which looks about right.

Edited by Paullow

10 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I guess there could be 10 mins injury time (I've no idea how it's gone), but seems crazy that Villa are 8/13 to win after 85 mins in their Conference match. 

They possibly will go on to win, but certainly wouldn't want to back them at those odds.

Scrap that, Bet365 hadn't updated for some reason, they are currently 7/5, which looks about right.

Hope you lumped on

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

They made hard work of tonight though.

Too many changes and first half was poor.

Second half we absolutely battered them but it wouldn't go in.

Then it did.

We're winning this. The first time we play anything like our first XI we'll steamroller it.

4 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What’s he give a penalty for there. [emoji38]

:lol: such a soft one. Looked like they both slipped. It did make it look like a two-footed tackle from the defender I guess but it wouldn’t have been given 99 times out of 100.

Quite surprised Sky pick so many Birmingham home matches. Whenever they are on TV, they always seem to be at home and the visual looks so shit on TV with the lack of crowd on that side of the screen.

Birmingham ahead, former Sunderland loanee Sanderson.

Edited by Paullow

10 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Love that to be honest.

Never heard of the team Villa played.

Me neither. I was aware of them earlier in the season when following the early CL qualifiers in depth, but not before. Current Bosnian champions - the only Bosnian teams I had heard of was Zeljeznicar, who we played 20+ years ago in a CL qualifier, and their city rivals FK Sarajevo. 

Just seen Zrinjski won it the year before as well and 6 times in the past 10 years.

I guess Championship Manager / Football Manager never having that as a playable league doesn't help, and us not being in Europe much recently from our perspective.

Edited by Paullow