Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

22 minutes ago, andycap said:

He's never a striker like. Has all the attributes to be one but doesn't have the most important part, probably end up a left sided winger/forward. 

I'd put serious money on him scoring for fun if he was here. He will come good

21 minutes ago, andycap said:

He's never a striker like. Has all the attributes to be one but doesn't have the most important part, probably end up a left sided winger/forward. 

He scored 15 goals last season in all competitions and is on 5 this season, and he’s still young. He may not have them yet but he will one day (in my opinion) and anyone would be stupid to write him off.

Van De Ven is rapid and looks like he is going to develop into an elite CB. But my word. What an absolute fanny. Gone down twice like he needs stretchering off. Then he’s fine 30 seconds later. Proper embarrassing. Makes Schar look like Vinnie Jones in comparison. 

Spurs are ok, things have largely gone their way so far this season. Palace have nowt, no flair, an abysmal goal threat and get by accepting this and setting up to defend deep. 

I thought their front 3 was bad last week, seemingly putting Will Hughes as some sort of false 9 is just taking the piss. I’m watching with no sound and just can’t work out what Palace are trying to do going forward.

51 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Who is this co-commentator on USA? He’s thick as fuck and I hate his voice. :lol: 

It’s this guy:

IMG_5304.thumb.jpeg.3638a8b567b971ba1f278188ac379c16.jpeg

Apparently I don’t love the Hull accent. :lol: 

Edited by cubaricho