Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Posted (edited)

I don't see us finishing 8th. But it would be a little bit disappointing if we don't get top 6 when we were in a pretty good position to do so. Dropping points when we shouldn't was something that also happened towards the end of last season, like drawing to Leeds and Leicester (although we only needed 1 point vs Leicester, but nealy threw it away at the end).

Edited by Erikse

4 minutes ago, worthy said:

They are actually putting away their chances, and Palmer has been fucking amazing.

Yeah they already made a lot of chances, but they've been far more clinical since the turn of the year. Their massively shit start, and a couple of games in hand they had, has allowed their form in 2024 to fly under the radar a bit. 

2 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

If we don’t qualify for Europe, it’s because we haven’t been good enough. Still in our own habds, IMO. 

It absolutely is

Forest literally gifting Chelsea a win when they're leading with about 10 mins to play seems about right today:lol:

Do our job and we have no complaints.

16 minutes ago, Numbers said:

They've still got the young dynamic Chris Wood up front, this isnt over yet.

You mock but he destroyed us! 🤣

5 minutes ago, Beren said:

Battered Newcastle tbf [emoji38]

Strange result. 62% possession for us would question wether it was a battering. 

I just can’t see how we don’t beat Man Utd they are the worst Man Utd side in many a year and they clearly hate the manager. Probably lose now :lol:

1 minute ago, gdm said:

I just can’t see how we don’t beat Man Utd they are the worst Man Utd side in many a year and they clearly hate the manager. Probably lose now :lol:

Depends who's back for them I think.