Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

What a self loving pathetic tosser Klopp is there. The home team trying to do their end of season lap of honour, and he’s there stood in front of the Liverpool fans. Go on, fuck off to Bayern you slimy cunt.

Just now, Stifler said:

What a self loving pathetic tosser Klopp is there. The home team trying to do their end of season lap of honour, and he’s there stood in front of the Liverpool fans. Go on, fuck off to Bayern you slimy cunt.

My sentiments exactly. Don't want to see a second of Liverpool v Wolves. 

Just a shame there wasn't a little bit more riding on it for Liverpool with that last Villa goal. If they were still in the title race and that goal happened I think I'd have to have phoned into work tomorrow as I'd have torn myself to bits laughing.

17 minutes ago, Lordshola said:

Klopp fully slapped Emery in the face there at the end wtf? 

Ha I thought that [emoji38]

Posted (edited)

Am I out of my mind or is there something I should know about that Duran finish? Can't quite work out whether it was a matter of feeling and just done as a reflex, or whether he was being serious and trying a Big Bang Generation (Demo: Swimming With Sharks) from the studio album Medazzaland released 1997. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Am I out of my mind or is there something I should know about that Duran finish? Can't quite work out whether it was a matter of feeling and just done as a reflex, or whether he was being serious and trying a Big Bang Generation (Demo: Swimming With Sharks)

Down voted. (If there was one).

I thought we were pretty good tonight. It's obviously tough when your keeper chucks one in in the first minute (but how many times has he saved us this season?).

The best we've played in recent weeks, would have been lovely to beat the cunts, but hey ho, I didn't really expect us to take a point.