Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Man U finished the season with an expected goal difference of minus 14, versus an actual goal difference of minus 1. Onana is their player of the season.

West Ham's keeper did pretty well, but they finished with an actual goal difference of minus 14. In the past, I suspect someone will have been relegated with a better goal difference than that.

We finished the season with only a few fewer goals scored than Arsenal and ahead of them on xG. We were miles behind defensively though, which is why they got 29 more points.

This whole ‘It’s not because he won us a trophy, it’s because he gets this city’ falls down when you realise that Liverpool fans wouldn’t speak highly of Moyes, or even Brendan Rodgers who also came from a working class area.

Nah, it’s all because he won a couple of trophies guys, but overall he was the runner up. Get over yourselves.

Scott Carson.. so is he a coach or still registered as a player for City? He was 2nd on the podium after Pep, but seems not to gave a medal?

Hadn't realized Sassuolo had been relegated, that is some full off from what they'd been doing the last few years.

4 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Scott Carson.. so is he a coach or still registered as a player for City? He was 2nd on the podium after Pep, but seems not to gave a medal?

Still registered as a player.

6 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Still registered. He's there to keep Ederson company apparently. 

Was up in Muswell Hill visiting my sister and the kids. Walked back to town then taking the bus home. Sad Arsenal shirts everywhere. It’s lovely :lol:

Two little kids in front of me on the 102 with their Mum, both wearing the shirts with the little “Visit Rwanda” on the sleeves. Hope they have decades of this disappointment and pain in front of them.

Being a football fan is so fucking childish :lol:

I'd like to see Palace actually invest and have a go at 7th spot next season. West Ham have finished top 6 like 3 times of late. Leicester twice. There's absolutely no excuse to be happy finishing on 45 points every season whilst also going out in the first round of the cups. If you are stable in the league - at least go all out for a trophy!

watching Villarreal v Real Madrid

It's 4-4

Villarreal striker Sorloth scores all 4 and is leading scorer in LaLiga

insane

22 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Was up in Muswell Hill visiting my sister and the kids. Walked back to town then taking the bus home. Sad Arsenal shirts everywhere. It’s lovely :lol:

Two little kids in front of me on the 102 with their Mum, both wearing the shirts with the little “Visit Rwanda” on the sleeves. Hope they have decades of this disappointment and pain in front of them.

Being a football fan is so fucking childish :lol:

Your lot should have been sewing up top 4 today man. Have some shame.

2 minutes ago, MagSA said:

watching Villarreal v Real Madrid

It's 4-4

Villarreal striker Sorloth scores all 4 and is leading scorer in LaLiga

insane

Sloth?

The Goonies Sloth GIF

4 minutes ago, TBG said:

Class if Klopp ended up at Man Utd.

Part of me wants it for the hilarity but another part would be terrified of the force he could make them. I'll live without the hilarity I think. :lol:

3 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Recent Pichichi winners:

lASidCH.png

Now Sorloth :lol:

So the top scorers in EPL and LaLiga are both Norwegian :lol: