Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

5 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

It’s going to click and Darwin Nunez is going to score a shit-ton of goals. 

At 23 his movement is elite. His blend of pace and power makes him unstoppable at Times. The finishing and composure improves 20% and you have a prolific goalscorer. 

I rate him. 

Re: Paqueta - I think he has poor mentorship.  He’s WASTED under Moyes. They play without the ball loads, play awfully deep. He should play under a manager that really wants to play. I like Moyes but he’s not progressive at all. 

I think he'll come good too. He's got a bit of Timo Werner about him at the moment in that he does a lot of really good work but just can't finish

Paqueta is exactly the same as he was at Milan 3 years ago. Slow, ponderous and a bit weak. I was duped by all the hype from Ligue 1 watchers. Be amazed if he ever has a significant impact in the PL.

Edited by ponsaelius

The signing of Nunez (basically their whole summer budget) would have been fantastic as a 20m developmental prospect, he has some amazing attributes, movement, speed and power. Unfortunately, he can't hit a barn door, needs 6 chances to score. Some players never really fix this, the level of composure required does sometimes come with experience. Will be interesting to see him develop, time is on his side.