Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

7 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:

can't see why like. Shite club with no fans turning PL into a proper farmers league

No fans is a plus. I never meet Man City fans and I don't care about them being happy. The others though, I want them to fail and be unhappy.

27 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Nothing to be ashamed of. They lost their best defender after all.

They've had a great season regardless and are way ahead of schedule.

They've spent a shitload to get where they are tbf. It's only really Chelsea's winter splurge that has overtaken them spendwise the last 5 years. 

Just now, Novocastrian said:

Bollocks to Arsenal, it’s a congested field but they are up there as the most arrogant an entitled twats in the league.

Hate their fans. Don't like Arteta. They're going to be a rival the next few years. I'd sooner they didn't win the league. 

5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Hate their fans. Don't like Arteta. They're going to be a rival the next few years. I'd sooner they didn't win the league. 

Also feels like they massively disrespected Emery who is showing himself to be an outstanding coach. I didn't like the way he bottled our deal with him, but I'll hold my hands up and say he's proving his worth. Would be good to see him show the Arsenal fans he was worth more respect.

Just now, jdckelly said:

City have to be the favourites now just based on Arsenals remaining fixtures, its a tough enough set of fixtures

Southampton (H) 

City (A)

Chelsea (H)

Us (A)

Brighton (H)

Forest (A)

Wolves (H)

That City game is going to be huge, at the very least they need to avoid defeat

They can take some heart from how Leicester played towards the end yesterday 

I get City almost stopped trying but did show some vulnerabilities 

It's fascinating how one scenario could potentially change another. A few weeks ago, you'd think the title race would 100% go to the final day, if not, Arsenal might wrap it up with a game to go, but now, after a couple of draws, City winning for fun, and looking at those next games, the league could just about be wrapped up with 2 games to go (the other way), especially if City had their penultimate match before Arsenal, and if that was the case, that City Ground match would then look far less daunting for Forest than what it would just 8 days ago. Mind, Forest could well be down themselves by that game, so it could be a dead rubber :lol:

Edited by Paullow