Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

5 minutes ago, Mag_in_NZ said:

if Fat Sham can get the Leeds gig………then maybe the Vogon that is SB…….no they couldn’t…….could they 🤔🤣

If only man ;D

Lamps is clueless, speaks for 5 minutes and says fuck all. Compare and contrast that interview with Howe's and it's chalk and cheese. This is what happens when you take advice from fat, unfunny, horrific, obnoxious cunts like Corden

16 minutes ago, Barnes23 said:

:lol: They keep outdoing themselves.

”What has he done, apparat from win a Bundesliga”?

Edited by Rafalove

1 hour ago, Astroblack said:

My problem is they’re slower at reading the game and most of their voices sound like pre pubescent boys. A lot of the time there’s dead air and you guys can laugh and joke and say I’d rather hear silence than XYZ commentator, when an actual incident occurs and you’re looking to your broadcasters to explain the situation, a lot of the time, there’s no explanation. 

It's got f all to do with whether they're men or women. Experience in the game maybe? And tbh most commentators that I like are about 60 years old so the fact is women have just not been in that world for long because of shit like this (not being given a chance, no experience), so have to learn. But most young male commentators are the same! And brandish the same tripe! I'm sure older women commentators would be great in the years to come. I just think of some women tennis commentators who were actually ALLOWED to comment and some of them are fabulous! 

One thing: I really am struggling as to why you think a women's voice is like a pre pubescent man? I mean... It's a woman's voice. It's not suppose to sound like a post pubescent man. Not really sure what you're point is. Maybe you just don't like women? 

Edited by Lish007

15 minutes ago, midds said:

Lamps is clueless, speaks for 5 minutes and says fuck all. Compare and contrast that interview with Howe's and it's chalk and cheese. This is what happens when you take advice from fat, unfunny, horrific, obnoxious cunts like Corden

I'd like to take that fat rude obnoxious cunt Corden, put him in a cannon, and fire him at the sun, the cunt.

Lampard is really the embodiment of Britain after 13 years of this Tory government, he's like any government minister you care to mention, an empty vessel, a bunch of cliched mublings held together by some earnest facial expressions, he fails forward.

His record is absolutely fucking laughable, but he's Frank.

He's the Matt Hancock of English football. 

2 minutes ago, Lish007 said:

It's got f all to do with whether they're men or women. Experience in the game maybe? And tbh most commentators that I like are about 60 years old so the fact is women have just not been in that world for long because of shit like this (not being given a chance, no experience), so have to learn. But most young male commentators are the same! And brandish the same tripe! I'm sure older women commentators would be great in the years to come. I just think of some women tennis commentators who were actually ALLOWED to comment and some of them are fabulous! 

One thing: I really am struggling as to why you think a women's voice is like a pre pubescent man? I mean... It's a woman's voice. It's not suppose to sound like a post pubescent man. Not really sure what you're point is. Maybe you just don't like women? 

Plenty of people on this forum and mentioned female commentators sound like pre pubescent boys. Plenty.  

1 minute ago, Astroblack said:

Plenty of people on this forum and mentioned female commentators sound like pre pubescent boys. Plenty.  

Plenty of people voted for Brexit, or the Tory's, or are against abortion. Doesn't make it right! 

4 minutes ago, brummie said:

I'd like to take that fat rude obnoxious cunt Corden, put him in a cannon, and fire him at the sun, the cunt.

Lampard is really the embodiment of Britain after 13 years of this Tory government, he's like any government minister you care to mention, an empty vessel, a bunch of cliched mublings held together by some earnest facial expressions, he fails forward.

His record is absolutely fucking laughable, but he's Frank.

He's the Matt Hancock of English football. 

Loving the vitriol. Fair play :lol:

4 minutes ago, Lish007 said:

Plenty of people voted for Brexit, or the Tory's, or are against abortion. Doesn't make it right! 

Have you heard any of these commentators and said to yourself “why is there a 13 year old boy commentating on this football match I’m trying to watch?” If not, you may be deaf, my friend. Seriously cut all the PC shit. Be honest.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I hate the sound of women on the box, but Carragher squealing like a pig, Neville groaning like he's getting tugged off or Murphy sounding like he's describing shit dry are where it's at. 

Carragher sounds like the over-excitable Liverpool version of some Arsenal Fan TV style twat.

Murphy contributes less in his job than anyone in football with the exception of Lampard.

Just now, brummie said:

Carragher sounds like the over-excitable Liverpool version of some Arsenal Fan TV style twat.

Murphy contributes less in his job than anyone in football with the exception of Lampard.

Sky have managed to turn Neville and Carragher, two of the best things about the platform into two of the worst. The fan-zone style commenting on their own teams is embarrassing at times. Liverpool 7-0 Man United was toe curling from start to finish.

A Chelsea friend of mine referred to their situation as “extraordinary circumstances” to which I questioned exactly what that meant…

Well we are in this position because Putin started a war and The British Government in their best efforts to help the Ukrainian People sanctioned the club and forced a sale to these owners who are all over the place 

[emoji38]

2 hours ago, KaKa said:

Can we talk about how stinking Sterling has been at Chelsea?! For such an experienced Prem player he has given them nothing. 

It’s hopeless playing for this Chelsea team right now. I don’t think a single one of their players has had a good season.

6 hours ago, Astroblack said:

Have you heard any of these commentators and said to yourself “why is there a 13 year old boy commentating on this football match I’m trying to watch?” If not, you may be deaf, my friend. Seriously cut all the PC shit. Be honest.

What an odd post :lol: 

Do you not watch it and just think it sounds like a woman? Which is exactly what they sound like?! Why are 13 year old boys on your mind all the while? :lol: 

FWIW, I found it quite jarring at first. As it was just different and a higher pitch. There is one on MOTD/BBC who has a really annoying voice and shit way of describing the game. But others who I don’t even notice as bad or good or are totally fine. 

Then the pundits can be very hit and miss. But what’s new there? Most of the male pundits and ‘experts’ get panned all the while on here and in general. 

3 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

What an odd post :lol: 

Do you not watch it and just think it sounds like a woman? Which is exactly what they sound like?! Why are 13 year old boys on your mind all the while? :lol: 

FWIW, I found it quite jarring at first. As it was just different and a higher pitch. There is one on MOTD/BBC who has a really annoying voice and shit way of describing the game. But others who I don’t even notice as bad or good or are totally fine. 

Then the pundits can be very hit and miss. But what’s new there? Most of the male pundits and ‘experts’ get panned all the while on here and in general. 

Agree with this some of the female ones are useless but so are most of the male ones. 

It’s a quality issue not a sex issue.