Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Ludicrous, Co commentator is watching the replay and saying "as you can see clear contact".  Complete denial of reality and not a care that he'll be called out on it. 

Just now, Miggys First Goal said:

They’re desperate for us not to be in the top 4. I don’t care how conspiracy theorist that sounds. 

We do our end of business as we have been doing and it won’t matter (as sickeningly obvious it is to see)

Just now, Teasy said:

Ludicrous, Co commentator is watching the replay and saying "as you can see clear contact".  Complete denial of reality and not a care that he'll be called out on it. 

Slight brush then takes a delayed tumble. Total bullshit.

I couldn’t see any contact between Nunez and the swinging leg from any angle. Can’t believe I thought Webb could fix VAR, it’s somehow miles worse now.

Hopefully Fulham decide to go full shithouse and injure as many Pool players as they possibly can. And hopefully two-foot Klopp, give him something else to limp about, the cunt :lol:

Just now, Elric said:

Hopefully Fulham decide to go full shithouse and injure as many Pool players as they possibly can. And hopefully two-foot Klopp, give him something else to limp about, the cunt :lol:

would be happier if they scored a goal or two to be honest

Just now, Jack27 said:

would be happier if they scored a goal or two to be honest

Nah, it's clear they're gonna get these decisions right up until the end of the season, might as well derail their remaining games as much as possible. But aye, we can hope for both I guess :lol:

1 minute ago, Pata said:

I couldn’t see any contact between Nunez and the swinging leg from any angle. Can’t believe I thought Webb could fix VAR, it’s somehow miles worse now.

The whole thing needs a rethink. I mean it works for offsides (mainly!) because it’s a factual decision. When you have subjective calls being reviewed by one person on a monitor, it doesn’t do anything to reinforce the original call as it’s always going to be subjective interpretation