Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Fernandes might be the worst captain in the league.

Just a petulant, cry baby, awful body language player.

Terrible choice for the other players to look to for any kind of inspiration.

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Pep’s evolved away from his old blueprint. Old school full backs. Proper number 9.  And a genuine tricky winger. 

They need that. City wide players get 1v1 a lot. Why not get someone who is devastating 1v1?

I don’t disagree that he’s a great addition for them but Pep has a history of coaching his players to be unselfish. At the moment, I don’t see Doku getting starts if his first choice is always to take people on if there’s a better option available 

Just now, KaKa said:

Fernandes might be the worst captain in the league.

Just a petulant, cry baby, awful body language player.

Terrible choice for the other players to look to for any kind of inspiration.

The weird thing is he sounds alright in interviews. Just acts like a prick during the game. 

Outside the bottom three and Everton they're probably the most consistently bad team in the league.

Even when they win its disjointed, unimpressive and fortunate and usually against Copenhagen, Wolves, Brentford at home.

On Ten Hag this. Not even fluking a few good performances by this point takes some doing. Ole would have blagged at least a couple.

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I don’t disagree that he’s a great addition for them but Pep has a history of coaching his players to be unselfish. At the moment, I don’t see Doku getting starts if his first choice is always to take people on if there’s a better option available 

I think that’s what he’s been brought to so.  To take his man on. I think he over did it just at the end there because a few of the Man U lads had been trying to kick him and he wanted to embarrass them.  But a year with Pep he’s going to be amazing. He can already do everything Grealish can. 

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

I like Drury tbh. 

he said ‘Rodri clarted it’.  Do you know how funny that is? The man has accurate Jamaican patois in his repertoire. 

I think paring him with Neville probably makes me hate him more than necessary TBH

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Outside the bottom three and Everton they're probably the most consistently bad team in the league.

Even when they win its disjointed, unimpressive and fortunate and usually against Copenhagen, Wolves, Brentford at home.

On Ten Hag this. Not even fluking a few good performances by this point takes some doing. Ole would have blagged at least a couple.

Strong competition from Palace and Chelsea but yeah