Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

24 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Aye, been pretty snakey in this game

Klopp, Arteta and to some degree Emery - all managers that come across as absolute dirty, scummy fucks in the way they put their teams out, the mentalities they encourage and just the general impression they put out. They're more about winning by any means possible, than professionalism, skill and cultivating a image of true quality while setting an example. I know we all love our own teams and all want to win, but some teams are just devious and underhanded in how they go about it.

Rare occasion I want to see Liverpool win and heavily. Want that neckless prick embarrassed again.

If Man U should cause an upset though, an angry sore loser Klopp will be a laugh too.

Win win this really. Hope it's a good game.

2 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Maybe a minority of one here, but I hope Man U win. I cannot stand Liverpool and all the arselicker pundits.

I bet a ex-Toon pundit wouldn't get away with gobbing on someone.

I'm personally hoping for another 7-0 to Liverpool and I absolutely hate them and Klopp.

2 minutes ago, Stottie said:

Maybe a minority of one here, but I hope Man U win. I cannot stand Liverpool and all the arselicker pundits.

I bet a ex-Toon pundit wouldn't get away with gobbing on someone.

I want Liverpool to win but it's one of those fixtures where I'd be happy with any outcome