Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

15 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

So glad liveprool winning this after we went out 

Indeed

Softens the blow a tiny bit

Couldn't be chewed going to Wembley to watch them turn us over. Would be just as bad as man u and their cunting fans in last seasons

Edited by jack j

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

He's finally spotted the thousands of fat, pissed Irish blokes, scandinavians in jester hats, and home counties cunts that constitute Liverpool's support?

Don't mess with Scandinavians. At least not when you're from Birmingham😉

16 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Not a fan of anyone who loves Liverpool.

One of my two group chats is mostly Liverpool fans. One City fan and one Spurs fan too. It's ridiculous. 

One of the Liverpool fans even had the audacity the other day that "at least one of this teams was still in the CL" because he's also a fan of Real Madrid (obviously).

4 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

One of the Liverpool fans even had the audacity the other day that "at least one of this teams was still in the CL" because he's also a fan of Real Madrid (obviously).

Fuck, this man is a Yankees fan.

Chelsea vs Liverpool has to be the most uninspiring final between any of the "big teams" anywhere, always such dull games and a fixture that's been so overplayed in big time scenarios.

Few years ago they played in the League Cup and FA Cup final against esfh other in the same season and both games we're shocking 0-0s and went to pens. What a shit outcome.

In a, not so untypical of a football fan, paranoia I went to bed early last night knowing Liverpool were thru. 

Safe in that knowledge I was absolutely certain that they would play Fulham & Chelsea would get 'Boro. 100% nailed on. 

Whereas, had we beaten Chelsea, I'd have stayed up for the draw and watched US get Liverpool and Boro, Fulham.