Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

6 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

They hype these games up and they’re fucking shite. Best league in the world as Carra would say. Pish. 

Every time there’s a bad game between the ‘big’ sides someone comes out with a carbon copy of this post. :lol:

Every league has shit games. Get over it.

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

He had an extremely short outburst about an incorrect decision, we could dish red cards out for anything to cut down on it but what's the point?

Might depend on exactly what he said though?

Liverpool looking like a team that needed dodgy decisions to beat Palace, Sheff Utd, and Fulham. According to Carra, today was "very high quality" players making "very poor decisions", a statement that brings back memories of Titus Bramble being a brilliant defender except for the glaring howlers.

Good result for Man U,  who did finish above Liverpool last season. Apparently they were supposed to lose this game at least 5-0.

Oliver generally did well before a complete brainfart to send off Dalot. Maybe the overall shiteness on display infected him. 

I don't think Dalot gave the ref any choice. He got booked for an aggressive display of dissent and then he did exactly the same thing again. It's like backing someone into a corner - never a good idea.

I still think LIverpool are looking for a main striker and Nunez isn't it.

34 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

They hype these games up and they’re fucking shite. Best league in the world as Carra would say. Pish. 

They hyped up Man City v Spurs literally 2 weeks ago and it was a fucking incredible 3-3 thriller :lol:

27 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I mean it was the wrong decision of course he's going to be frustrated. Do you sit in silence and not shout at the referee during Newcastle games?

Two yellows in that situation was far too much

I wouldn’t if I knew they were going to chuck me out the ground for it. After what went on in Turkey (?) I think the decision was totally understandable. Why is it the refs who are the ones who must use common sense and not the players etc in their behaviour. Abuse of refs is out of control at all levels and needs reigning in.

Lets see how Dalot acts the rest of the season.

I'd love to know how many bad tackles (as opposed to DOGSO/violent conduct) have been given straight reds on the field this season compared to previous seasons. Feel like the referees bottle it every time now and leave it to the VAR, struggling to think of any other than MacAllister vs Bournemouth (which was rescinded).

Fluminense vs AHL? In that shite World Club Cup if you have absolutely nothing to do on TNT Sports 2. 

A 40 year old Felipe Melo and Marcelo in the starting lineup. Fluminense is the team with “no formation”. Horrible kit clash, mind. 

Edited by Astroblack

19 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

What’s this all about then? :lol: 

this thing. 

Been a class game tbf. AHL have been well worth it and have come close several times. Fluminense in lead via a penalty. Ridiculous penalty technique from Arias. About 12 steps and a dummy before he took it. Shouldn’t have counted IMO. 

Edit: do think that video is pure cringe tbh. They def have formations and tactics. In fact, they’re very well organized and tactically astute. 

Edited by Astroblack