Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

13 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Bournemouth manager looked so out of his depth two months ago. Crazy how things have changed for both clubs. 

His whole thing is a fairly complex pressing structure so inevitable it took time 

Edited by Jagten

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Bournemouth absolutely flying at the moment 

Watched that whole match, they are quite solid as a unit and made Fulham look completely toothless. Solanke in double digits, sound defensively and move the ball forward with pace.

Just now, The Bonk said:

Watched that whole match, they are quite solid as a unit and made Fulham look completely toothless. Solanke in double digits, sound defensively and move the ball forward with pace.

Glenn Murray was saying earlier thatteams should look at Solanke rather than Toney in January

9 minutes ago, TaylorJ_01 said:

I like this Odobert player. He's probably another in a long line of tricky wingers but would be a good player for the squad.

Also, name sounds like he should be a magician, or something from a Hobbit knock-off series of books.

It's good how there's a slight overlap in these final 2 TV matches. Think I'll mainly watch Ipswich, but will watch the PL match at half time, and the final 15 or so mins.

Are people wanting a draw in the Man Utd vs Villa match? I do, but at this stage, a Villa win will likely be best for us.