Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Feels like this season has been ridiculous in terms of late winners to the team I want to drop points. Need to stop turning on matches when I see the team I want to win are in the lead.

Can’t wait for when this locked Premier League inevitably comes along, and Palace are locked in to stay forever, with their 2 banners, and a guy with a fucking drum.

Edited by Stifler

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

The only game they care about is next Monday.

They could be in trouble very soon if they lose that. Not looking good for them and this injury list is most of their goal scoring threat.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 5.04.43 PM.png

27 minutes ago, Nobody said:

I know he scored today, but is Gallagher still living off those couple of good months when he was on loan at Palace? Feel like such a nothing player 

You could say the same about Willock. Apart from the purple patch he had the beginning his GA stats are not good enough for an attacking midfielder.

Just now, Away Toon said:

You could say the same about Willock. Apart from the purple patch he had the beginning his GA stats are not good enough for an attacking midfielder.

In his defence he needs to play first.

7 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

Willock doesn’t play as an attacking midfielder for us, though. Maybe he did under Bruce. But I’m not sure Bruce knew where he was playing him :lol: 

Willock does waste some great positions, though. A bit like Gallagher.