Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

59 minutes ago, Pata said:

What if you didn't watch the match and want to have some context on the result? 

In the old days I'd just read the match report in the pink or suchlike 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Bologna having a hell of a season in Serie A. 2-1 up at Atalanta.

Lewis Ferguson again. £3m from Aberdeen looks like he's going to be playing CL football next season. Great stuff. 

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Lewis Ferguson again. £3m from Aberdeen looks like he's going to be playing CL football next season. Great stuff. 

Brilliant goal too.

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

They're skint aren't they? They were under transfer embargo in the Championship I think

Can't be that skint, they gave us 19m for Cameron Archer.

Although yeah, tbf, that doesn't mean much, it requires much more money than that these days.

1 hour ago, Nucasol said:

Tourist central in the City areas. Top brass rubbing their hands at getting rid of the pesky legacy fans.

My dad took me to Maine Road in ‘95 and it was just all Mancs. When we went on holiday during the 90’s and 2000’s it would be so rare to see someone else in a City shirt that when we did we’d go over and have a chat. If someone foreign asked who we supported and we said, “Manchester City” they’d automatically respond with “Yes Manchester United!!”

Unfortunately now on a match day there’s a good number of tourists, people walking down the steps of the stand to take a picture at the front. I understand that it’s inevitable, but I do sometimes wish for the old Maine Road days. We went away last summer and there were tons of kids in City shirts running around, most of them not English kids and probably never been to watch one of our games. My first thought is “they’ll never know what it’s like going into school as the only City fan, surrounded by Man U fans taking the piss every Monday!”

As someone’s said, the half and half scarves need banning. Not just for a derby match but all together! They’re horrendous.

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Is he still around? Haven't seen anything from him since he nearly ruined the forum's Traitors game

:lol: Dare I ask what happened there? 

Just now, wormy said:

:lol: Dare I ask what happened there? 

He just came into the thread (he wasn't involved in the game) and said Froggy was a traitor.

I mean when you're balls deep into a traitors game and someone who was potentially in the spectators discord could have just ruined it all you can understand the fume

31 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Va fa Napoli, @MrRaspberryJam

Hasn't posted in a month, hope he's fine.

Edit. As has been discussed, that explains it. :lol:

Edited by Pata

54 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Screenshot_20240303_194605_X.thumb.jpg.5bb620305a3ae244ffc5afab81fbc130.jpg

Ten Hag out. 

For real? 

Laughable quotes, like. That early strike aside they were never in it. 

Just now, gbandit said:

Was talking about how on another night they could have won the game. He’s an utter joke of a manager like 

Feels like the writing has been on the wall for him for absolutely ages. They're not capable of stringing a meaningful sequence of results together. 

Not ruling out 6th for someone else, like.