Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Inter losing a good result for anyone finishing 5th this season.

So bad news for us then as it will be another team getting CL money. 

40 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Martinez is such an odd player. I don't think I've ever seen anyone swing so violently between bordering on class and being a total donkey on a game to game basis.

Rooney was like that. 

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

A 1-0 aggregate win, preferably with a suspect penalty at the Emirates.

Cosa Vuoi Mamma Mia GIF by Prema Team

Havertz getting wound up to fuck and ruining the second leg as he’s got himself sent offf? What a shame. Such a likeable fella. Be a shame if he missed the Euros.

2 hours ago, Disco said:

Havertz getting wound up to fuck and ruining the second leg as he’s got himself sent offf? What a shame. Such a likeable fella. Be a shame if he missed the Euros.

Now this is a scenario I can get behind 100%.

Cracking stuff from Luton and Bournemouth.

Always annoys me when people say they'd prefer the likes of Leeds, Sheff Wed, Sunderland, etc over these sorts of clubs because of the fanbase. These two deserve to be where they are and I hope Luton survive.

7 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Cracking stuff from Luton and Bournemouth.

Always annoys me when people say they'd prefer the likes of Leeds, Sheff Wed, Sunderland, etc over these sorts of clubs because of the fanbase. These two deserve to be where they are and I hope Luton survive.

Bournemouth play good football under Iraola too and now the players are becoming more familiar with his tactics they are seeing the rewards.

They had only picked up 6 points going in to November but you could see what they were trying to do out there, it just wants coming off for them. They have picked up 29 points since then and only

lost to Man City twice, Liverpool, Spurs and Fulham in the league since.

Given Liverpool have a bit of an injury crisis, have Man United away on Sunday, and have a 5-1 advantage from the first match. I really don't understand why Klopp has picked such a strong side for this Europa League game.

Just now, 54 said:

Given Liverpool have a bit of an injury crisis, have Man United away on Sunday, and have a 5-1 advantage from the first match. I really don't understand why Klopp has picked such a strong side for this Europa League game.

4 changes from Man City. Needs sacked.