Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

One of those rare occasions where you can’t abide either of the fuckers and enjoy the distress of the vanquished whichever one it might be. Particularly enjoy the 4-3 score here. 

Edited by Mahoneys Tache

5 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Our game at Old Trafford will be rescheduled now so we'll have a free weekend on 20th April.

not sure this is a good thing if it means another 3 game week further down the line 

but suppose it's good if it means Pope and others are back for it 

Just now, joeyt said:

Why?

Because it will likely make for a big intriguing, 50/50 semi final in Man Utd vs Chelsea, probably better than having two 75/25 matches IMO, plus I don't mind Man City. and would prefer them to have an 'easier' match than the other two.

2 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

One of those rare occasions where you can’t abide either of the fuckers and enjoy the distress of the vanquished whichever one it might be. Particularly enjoy the 4-3 score here. 

I wanted pens. But was fun to watch as a neutral in the pub. 

Fair play to Man U. 

12 minutes ago, UncleBingo said:

Incredible game mind, fair play to Man Utd. I thought Garnacho was fantastic, some player they've got there.

Players like Garnacho and Hojlund are genuinely good signings among all the dross they've accumulated.

3 minutes ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Bloody loved that. But let's not get carried away. Liverpool have already won a trophy this season, and likely to add at least another.

At least they're not winning this one.

5 minutes ago, Paullow said:

What would be your preference?

I think I'm a bit bored of Man City and Chelsea crusing through to finals getting easy draws so happy to see Cov vs Man Utd

Is Amad suspended for the semi final or the next Prem game?

Interviewer just said he'll be looking forward to Wembley but not sure if he'll be available for it?

Just knew with Ian Wright acting the clown while pulling the balls out without mixing them and Keane beaming, that the Rags would get Coventry ;D They could have made it less obvious