Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I think a Chelsea win if we're looking at 6th but Man U if our aim is 7th. Personally i can't see us overtaking Man U so unfortunately it maybe more beneficial for them to win.

This post will backfire like crazy, and I will welcome the abuse but.. 

I'm a lot more confident in that team now that Rashford is out and Garnacho will play in his natural position. Antony will work like fuck too. 

3-1 loss. 

Not to get all conspiracy theorist with the Liverpool bias, but I swear BT have turned up the sound massively tonight, I've watched the games the last two nights and have actually complained to my wife about how the sound doesn't sound right and its fairly quiet. Tonight though it's deffo been turned up. 

21 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Not to get all conspiracy theorist with the Liverpool bias, but I swear BT have turned up the sound massively tonight, I've watched the games the last two nights and have actually complained to my wife about how the sound doesn't sound right and its fairly quiet. Tonight though it's deffo been turned up. 

Yeah was thinking that. He turned up his own volume for that shitty Gomez shot there too. 

42 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

We hoping for a draw out of Chelsea-ManU? 

Kinda isn't any bad results really I guess, assuming you believe 6th to be possible. 

One of my close friends is unfortunately a CFC fan so I don't think I can really lose tonight. And no he's not from the NE.

Personal opinion is that 6th has gone.

Edited by Pixelphish

This sudden clammering to heap praise on Macalister is a strange one. Seems to have come from nowhere and I must've seen 5/6 different outlets running pieces about it.

He's a very good midfielder but I think it's all a bit over the top, he cost the same as Bruno did and it's not like Liverpool unearthed him from somewhere unknown.

Edited by Mazzy

7 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

This sudden clammering to heap praise on Macalister is a strange one. Seems to have come from nowhere and I must've seen 5/6 different outlets running pieces about it.

He's a very good midfielder but I think it's all a bit over the top, he cost the same as Bruno did and it's not like Liverpool unearthed him from somewhere unknown.

Seems like hyped analysis ahead of potentially winning the league to make their product better.