Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

They dont give yellow cards for complaining about referee decisions anymore, or have the sky 6 been immune all season? Think we must have picked up like 15 cards in the first quarter of the season for less than what Cucurella did just now

4 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

They dont give yellow cards for complaining about referee decisions anymore, or have the sky 6 been immune all season? Think we must have picked up like 15 cards in the first quarter of the season for less than what Cucurella did just now

I think you know the answer to that one :lol:

Watched Madueke at the euros and a few times this season and last. He’s one of the dumbest players I’ve ever seen. Incredibly talented but doesn’t seem to give a single fuck. Takes extra touches and loses the ball then just stands there. Horrible body language. 

Watching other clubs makes me really appreciate how much our players care. Even when we have a bad performance everyone is still giving 100% effort. Props to Eddie for creating that atmosphere 

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

Palmer signed a 6 year contract + 1 year option. Shame for him. Could have named his price in 2 years or so if he keeps up his form.

Real Madrid will try for him if he keeps it up anyway.