Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I don't mind watching matches that aren't that competitive when the team I was to win are comfortable, so may keep this on, and hope Arsenal get a couple more just to rubber stamp our GD advantage over Chelsea. It was 8 before this this match, and currently 11, so that should be 'worth a point' at the end of the season.

Leicester currently 1-0 on Southampton, so I might switch over to that.

Just now, joeyt said:

Odegard is magic to watch

Amazing talent. Remember him signing for Madrid as a teen and watching him play for them. Pure skill. He developed great vision and an almost De Bruyne-esque football IQ 

1 minute ago, Sufi said:

Amazing talent. Remember him signing for Madrid as a teen and watching him play for them. Pure skill. He developed great vision and an almost De Bruyne-esque football IQ 

My completely unrealistic dream would be reuniting him with Isak at Newcastle

Think the Chelsea squad, being the utterly selfish and gutless pack of cunts they undoubtedly are, will switch off soon and get their flip flops on. They'll be wanting to keep themselves fit for the Euros soon enough, they'll drop right back in the next few weeks imo

6 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Odegard is magic to watch

Genuinely think Arsenal are a joy to watch when they're on it, just cannot for the life of me stomach their manager and supporters

Just now, midds said:

Think the Chelsea squad, being the utterly selfish and gutless pack of cunts they undoubtedly are, will switch off soon and get their flip flops on. They'll be wanting to keep themselves fit for the Euros soon enough, they'll drop right back in the next few weeks imo

None of these players except Gallagher will be playing for their country tbf