Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

There’s no way that Chelsea deserve any type of European football next season. Definitely not over us, but not over fucking anyone. 

We comfortably finish sixth.  Chill out.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

There’s no way that Chelsea deserve any type of European football next season. Definitely not over us, but not over fucking anyone. 

We have to earn it you know.. I think we will. We need to perform in the last four.

Edited by Ikon

4 minutes ago, pubteam said:

The defending from spurs is an utter shambles. When will Ange realise his high line does not work.

I hope never.

4 minutes ago, pubteam said:

The defending from spurs is an utter shambles. When will Ange realise his high line does not work.

Hopefully never and they fuck off below us next season.

10 minutes ago, Nobody said:

The table doesn’t lie at the end of the season, wherever you finish is where you deserve.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Wish I had your confidence mate 

Just look at the remaining fixtures.  We also have a hit a bit of form excluding Palace.  Even against Palace we could have nicked something, although undeservedly.  We end up sixth I tell you.

Edited by Rod

Cucrella with a rare good game there. Thought he was confident and much stronger in the tackle than I've seen in the past.

Still relatively poor in attack.

I don’t mind Pochettino. But fuck me. There was a lot of waffle from the commentator and Neville there. 

Saying how well he’s done tonight with the ‘resources’ he had available. Fair enough they had injuries. But how deep is their squad and how much is it worth? 

Then saying it’s unprecedented what he’s dealt with there and how well he’s done considering…..?! 

I know Chelsea seem like a basket case of a club. But honestly, man. Not having that at all. 

13 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

The table doesn’t lie at the end of the season, wherever you finish is where you deserve.

:pardsgrin:

Just now, Yorkie said:

Raging I can't see this. An Emery side shipping four goals at home in the latter stages of a Europa, wew. 

Great for the neutral. Been switching between it and Chelsea v Spurs but kind of glad that one's over so I can focus on this one. More goals in it still I think. 

I imagine this has been commented on already but why are Villa and Olymp wearing dark coloured tops with some similar shading 

Leverkusen have been dominating, hope they can keep most of their core together for next season’s CL campaign.