Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, brummie said:

We are so injury-suspension-fucked, I am super nervous for this match.

Enjoy it man - these are the moments you supported the club for - this and top 4!!

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Maybe because the money they have beable to spend, add in the players loaned out to other clubs still on the books,and then us

Again, nothing to do with what I said. Having 14 injuries all at once is not something you see every day, regardless of the team. That is not an opinion, but a fact. No reason to discuss it. How much it impacts the team has nothing to do with my post. Despite us getting used to having around 10 injuries per game, 14 would still be a crazy number. Just like 13 was a crazy high number.

Edited by Erikse

Annoying that we lost to this Chelsea side, they're absolutely shit. Mudryk / Cucurella down the left hand side has to be one of the worst fullback / wing combos they've had in a very long time.

I'm no supporter of Chelsea but the fans rubbing their owners nose in it, is something I'm right behind.

Honestly there's not a lot of players I'd take from them - Gusto, Gallagher and Palmer. Fully fit 11 I'm not convinced Gusto/Gallagher even start.

32 minutes ago, Erikse said:

On another note, I had a look at number of injuries in the PL compared to the other European leagues:

Premier League - 126 injuries

Bundesliga - 87 injuries (18 teams)

La Liga - 65 injuries

Serie A - 61 injuries

The new stoppage time rules for the PL must be a factor imo.. It would make no sense for it to not have a real impact in terms of the amount of injuries.

The rules that lasted all but a month or two? I doubt it. What’s the games played comparison between the leagues including domestic cups? Guessing fairly similar between us and Spain?

Didn't realise it was at the Bridge. :lol:Spurs have no chance.

They've fallen off a cliff. They will get pumped.

Just now, TRC said:

Postecoglu ball is shit mind. Spurs are no threat to us next year.

Was a gleeful transition from turgid, boring, pragmatic Conte era football, which made the players sick of their life, to a relaxed, free flowing, shackles off type under Ange.

Now things have chilled, Spurs have lost their step, gaps have opened and people have worked out they aren't as good as what people thought.

One look at Ange on the touchline tells you what you need to know.