Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

4 minutes ago, Menace said:

So what happens with them being owned by City Group and 1 owner not being able to have 2 clubs in the CL?

Both Man City and Girona will be allowed to play in the Champions League next season, because CFG owns less than 50% of Girona (47%) - so they are not classed as having the same owners as it's not a majority stake

1 hour ago, Pancrate1892 said:

This has got to be one of the shittest grounds in the country 

No atmosphere and sterile 

And don't forget the disgusting amount of LED's that are so big and dazzlingly bright you can see them from Neptune

59 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

MGW just seems too obvious and perfect in the way Maddison, Paqueta and others did.

Where does he play though? Play 4-4-2 he’s not in the team for me. Play 4-3-3 he’s not in the team for me. He’d rightly cost a fair whack but if they’re not getting in team at that price I’m not sure.

Quality player though he undoubtedly is.

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Where does he play though? Play 4-4-2 he’s not in the team for me. Play 4-3-3 he’s not in the team for me. He’d rightly cost a fair whack but if they’re not getting in team at that price I’m not sure.

Quality player though he undoubtedly is.

I think depending on the match he plays RW or where Longstaff plays. He's already really close to the player Howe would want him to be imo

10 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I think depending on the match he plays RW or where Longstaff plays. He's already really close to the player Howe would want him to be imo

Fair, hasn’t played there that much from my limited to watching of Forest though. Another cuts in off the left. Like a much better version of Anderson in my eyes. That said he is very Eddie Howe as you say.

VAR is just about to give Rangers a penalty and it's one of the worst handball decisions

Football is ruined

Oh the referee has decided not to give it, happy days

Very rarely see the ref go over to the monitor and stick with his decision

Just now, joeyt said:

Surprised Sky are showing Brighton- VIlla rather than Chelsea-West Ham

Only got added to the schedule last week, not sure why.

Offside is going to be overturned and Rangers are going to get a penalty and Kilmarnock red card

We've had 20 minutes and I reckon 15 mins of it have been VAR checks