Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

16 minutes ago, 54 said:

Aye, nice of the fans who have had a generation who haven’t finished outside of the top 10, and the vast majority who have never experienced a 2nd division side to casually suggest being relegated in order to get new owners as they sit in 5th position, in probably the worlds best stadium, with commercial deals beyond what most would find appropriate for where they are.

20 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Honestly, at this point the players at Leverkusen might aswell stay. They are already at a top club. Unless they want more wages that is, or Leverkusen get a massive offer.

I don’t know how attached Patrik Schick is to them but that’s someone I’d want to have in the squad. 

Posted (edited)

Given the mammoth stakes that were on this penalty, I don't think i've ever seen a cooler ice cold motherfucker then Webster as he was about to take the pen :lol:

Edit: He was even wearing an EFL armband the cheeky fucker :lol: 

Edited by 54

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Honestly, at this point the players at Leverkusen might aswell stay. They are already at a top club. Unless they want more wages that is, or Leverkusen get a massive offer.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to leave them after this season. Pretty much all of their best players outside Grimaldo are still young and have time to get that big move later and see how they do at CL next season. Think they'll sell some players who don't have long contracts as I read their boss said that no one leaves Leverkusen for free.

Edited by Pata

14 minutes ago, Pata said:

Yeah, I wouldn't want to leave them after this season. Pretty much all of their best players outside Grimaldo are still young and have time to get that big move later and see how they do at CL next season. Think they'll sell some players who don't have long contracts as I read their boss said that no one leaves Leverkusen for free.

From various stuff I’ve read and listened too they reckon Frimpong will be the only big first teamer who’ll be sold as he’s got a low ish release clause. It’s reckoned they shouldn’t need to sell anyone else unless they kick up a fuss. Wirtz has said he wants to stay too.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Disco said:

From various stuff I’ve read and listened too they reckon Frimpong will be the only big first teamer who’ll be sold as he’s got a low ish release clause. It’s reckoned they shouldn’t need to sell anyone else unless they kick up a fuss. Wirtz has said he wants to stay too.

:thup:

Didn't know that about Frimpong. Tah seems to be the only regular with a contract that ends in 2025, think they'll move him too unless he signs a new contract but they are pretty stacked at CB with young stars.

Edited by Pata

31 minutes ago, Pata said:

:thup:

Didn't know that about Frimpong. Tah seems to be the only regular with a contract that ends in 2025, think they'll move him too unless he signs a new contract but they are pretty stacked at CB with young stars.

£35-40m from what I remember. Rafa Honigstein was talking about a month or so ago on one of the Athletic podcasts. 

Harry Maguire ruled out for the rest of the season. If Martinez, Lindelof, Varane and Evans are still crocked it could be fun for them tonight v Eze, Olise and Mateta.

1 hour ago, LiquidAK said:

Osaka derby just kicked off, free on YouTube.

Howay Cerezo 

Grim 1-0 loss, Leo Ceara was cut off all game, can't remember him having a chance. Big hit to the title challenge.

In hindsight waking up at 5am on a bank holiday for this probably wasn't a good move :lol:

14 hours ago, Erikse said:

Will Evans be back for tomorrow?

He's going to have to be. It'll probably be him and Casemiro in central defence. :harry:

6 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He's going to have to be. It'll probably be him and Casemiro in central defence. :harry:

Cant wait to play you lot a week on Wednesday.

6 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Cant wait to play you lot a week on Wednesday.

Unfortunately the fuckers are likely to have at least three of the big hitters back by then. I reckon they’ll hold anyone slightly risky back for our game and take the inevitable L v Arsenal over rushing them back and breaking down.

15 hours ago, 54 said:

Given the mammoth stakes that were on this penalty, I don't think i've ever seen a cooler ice cold motherfucker then Webster as he was about to take the pen :lol:

Edit: He was even wearing an EFL armband the cheeky fucker :lol: 

I was there, naturally didn’t see it like this though [emoji38]. As a Bromley local since 2022, I’ve very much jumped on the bandwagon and went wild celebrating. Have enjoyed seeing them live though. Lower league is great. 

I'll be so annoyed if Palace turned it on for us, and then don't put that same mentality in for these tonight, history says we've never finished a season above Man Utd, but with bald hag, and this side being their worst in history, I hope we finish above them.

4 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

I'll be so annoyed if Palace turned it on for us, and then don't put that same mentality in for these tonight, history says we've never finished a season above Man Utd, but with bald hag, and this side being their worst in history, I hope we finish above them.

if Palace play anything like they did against us, they'll smash Man Poo tonight.

23 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

He didn't start today and isn't even on yet???

Eh? I'm just saying in general lad not off today's performance. 

4 minutes ago, andycap said:

Eh? I'm just saying in general lad not off today's performance. 

It was during the game so was a bit confused with the timing hence the ???????

But yeah, he always seems to be miserable or in a strop