Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, patrone said:

If you want to attend a match the team you claim to support  is involved, just drop me a PM, I can set it up

Put the keyboard / phone / tablet away for tonight Patrone

2 minutes ago, patrone said:

7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

If you want an autograph or picture or anything PM Yorkie. He can set it up. 

If you want to attend a match the team you claim to support  is involved, just drop me a PM, I can set it up

Even I wouldn’t watch this onlyfans collab. 

8 minutes ago, Froggy said:

If you want an autograph or picture or anything PM Yorkie. He can set it up. 

3 minutes ago, patrone said:

Carl Weathers Friendship GIF

When we have Bruno Fernandes we always get multiple counter opportunities a game. Without him we had absolutely nothing. 

Genuinely a championship side at the minute with the players available. :lol:

Tony Martial is the saviour. 

7 minutes ago, patrone said:

Jesus dude, Froggy is our pet Manu supporter, I for one love his 10/10 trolling here❤️

Just now, Froggy said:

When we have Bruno Fernandes we always get multiple counter opportunities a game. Without him we had absolutely nothing. 

I know you can’t but a bit like us with Miley when he had to keep playing but Mainoo badly needs taking out for his own protection. Playing in midfield on his tod out there and being horrifically exposed

33 minutes ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

Hojlund COULD be a good signing. You couldn't say he is based on his cost and performances so far at Man U.

That period before he got injured showed some real promise. He just needs to get back into that flow. He just hasn't after the injury.

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Who will be back for the game against us next week?

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Bruno Fernandes just about keeps this Manchester United side afloat, with out him they are horrific.

7 minutes ago, Erikse said:

That period before he got injured showed some real promise. He just needs to get back into that flow. He just hasn't after the injury.

Buying him as their main and pretty much only recognised centre forward was never going to help him like. He’s clearly got raw talent but far too much pressure on him to hit the ground running.

9 minutes ago, Disco said:

I know you can’t but a bit like us with Miley when he had to keep playing but Mainoo badly needs taking out for his own protection. Playing in midfield on his tod out there and being horrifically exposed

Even if he was in a team that was winning, he's playing far too much football. He takes him off at weird times and then leaves him on games like this to be slaughtered. 

Garnacho is the same. 19 and the main threat. They're going to burn out. 

ten Hag is completely finished there. Just watching his interview now and he's just chatting utter shit, I know English isn't his first language but he looks and sounds fucking clueless. It's the exact interview managers give about a month before they get sacked. He's 100% done

14 minutes ago, Froggy said:

How long is Fernandes out for like, asking for a friend.

14 minutes ago, Holloway said:

there.s something a bit forced about this imo, a bit showy

A bit like it doesn't really bother him in the slightest as his favourite team is actually Nottingham Forest?