Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

Corruption, can't believe the admins are getting away with it, clearly not accountable to anyone.

Absolutely right. You think this place is a democracy? :lol:

NUFC have played some great football this year. I look some of the play tonight though, and it makes our side look like Steve Bruce is still in charge.

There's so far to go. [emoji38]

It is funny reading Ancelotti's book. Loads of coaches have tactics down to a science when his is basically how do I get all of my best players into the side and give them enough freedom to play.

Of course, he does have his principles of play, but compared to someone like Guardiola he's a minimalist.

Edited by The Prophet

1 minute ago, Beren said:

NUFC have played some great football this year. I look some of the play tonight though, and it makes our side look like Steve Bruce is still in charge.

Billions on the pitch tonight 

2 minutes ago, Beren said:

it was the City v Bayern first leg that made me think that. It was like the game was being played at 2x speed but everything was just as precise as usual.