Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Just been sent this abomination from an Everton supporting mate :lol:

Haven’t seen a half and half crest since Villa and the mackems

IMG_5395.jpeg

ill i feel sick GIF

Never seen a player as badly treated as Vini Jr tonight. Pure racism, kicked plenty of times and then reacts after being choked by the opposition and is sent off. @Village Idiot will your league ever progress? Basically supporting racism right now as it’s far too many times this season and nothing has been done.

Edited by Flip

2 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Just been sent this abomination from an Everton supporting mate :lol:

Haven’t seen a half and half crest since Villa and the mackems

IMG_5395.jpeg

Oh no....  watch out.... scouse mackems relegated, put up for sale, PIP come in.... club merger incoming! ;D

dont mid city fans, they went through a lot.

funny enough i dont really care who spends what to win.

its always been the same.

italians in the 80's, spain  after that.

in england, liverpool in the 70's tand 80's would go out and spend big on whoever they wanted.... dalglish, beardsley, barnes, right through to carroll and van dijk.

same with manu starting with robson.

blackburn bought the title too.

honestly couldnt give a fuck.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Not watching it and I think pitch invasions are wank anyway but are they doing anything different to other fans who invade the pitch after getting to a Play-Off Final or whatever?

Nothing, however this is Man City’s 3rd title in a row, their 7th in about 10-11 years.

They are in their 2nd Champions League final in 3 years, and in the FA Cup final for however many times in recent years.

The likes of Luton have been all the way to the National League and came nearly all the back and are 1 game away from reaching the Premier League for their 1st time.

Sheffield United haven’t been in the Premier League for 20 years, and have overcame the biggest 1st leg deficit in the play offs ever to be within 1 game of getting into the Championship.

Carlisle have for as long as anyone can remember, always been somewhat of a basket case of a club who have never really done anything and are 1 game from promotion to League One where they could play against a host of fallen giants.

Other teams have survived relegation, which at those levels can be a massive risk to the ongoing running of their clubs.

I’m not saying that the fans of other clubs haven’t done wrong, they have, but Man City fans are used to the success they saw today. They have never really reacted to it like that before, heck even last night when they became champions their fans were not exactly out in force, where as the success of those other clubs was shown on the pitch on the other occasions.

The pictures you saw were of fans taking pictures for social media, because they were on the pitch, not because of a sudden burst celebration/emotion.

On top of this Man City themselves have the facilities, manpower, and finances to identify those fans.

I doubt the other clubs even have CCTV that distinguishes between home and away supporters.

1 hour ago, Flip said:

Never seen a player as badly treated as Vini Jr tonight. Pure racism, kicked plenty of times and then reacts after being choked by the opposition and is sent off. @Village Idiot will your league ever progress? Basically supporting racism right now as it’s far too many times this season and nothing has been done.

He needs to switch leagues.

6 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Banning orders for all fans involved in a mass pitch invasion? Howay man [emoji38]How much are Newcastle fans allowed to celebrate tomorrow if we secure Champions league? 

If they pitch incase I’d be in favour of banning orders as well.

I might be able to get my season ticket back if enough of them do it.

How the fuck has Vini been send off there, when he's been put in a fucking chokehold for a good 10 seconds, and then tries to push him off him. Thats fucking shocking. I don't actually blame the in ground ref in that situation, he clearly didn't see the incident, but how have VAR come to the decision that its Vini that needs to be send off, thats a joke.

39 minutes ago, huss9 said:

dont mid city fans, they went through a lot.

funny enough i dont really care who spends what to win.

its always been the same.

italians in the 80's, spain  after that.

in england, liverpool in the 70's tand 80's would go out and spend big on whoever they wanted.... dalglish, beardsley, barnes, right through to carroll and van dijk.

same with manu starting with robson.

blackburn bought the title too.

honestly couldnt give a fuck.

Yes. In this country it dates back to Arsenal slipping money to get promotion in 1919 and then buying their way to success in the '30s. 

Since the tv deals set up by the Big 3 in the late '80s, money and politics have consumed the professional game ever increasingly. As you say, Man City are just the latest of moneybags teams - and, boy, do Liverpool and the others not like it.

10 minutes ago, 54 said:

How the fuck has Vini been send off there, when he's been put in a fucking chokehold for a good 10 seconds, and then tries to push him off him. Thats fucking shocking. I don't actually blame the in ground ref in that situation, he clearly didn't see the incident, but how have VAR come to the decision that its Vini that needs to be send off, thats a joke.

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

It’s so crazy how so obviously prevalent it still is in parts of Spain.

Not sure what can be done to make a change other than Real walking off.

La Liga could deduct points off Valencia. Show they’re serious. 

12 minutes ago, huss9 said:

the fellas in  the VAR room need calling out and sacking.

totally ignored the 10 seconds leading up to his shove.

yeah the refs not really at fault there, you can see on the screen they only show him the last second of the incident absolutely horrific VAR

Agree that Real should have walked off