Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It's clearly not remotely embarrassing or a joke, though. Why would it ever be? A third competition isn't a new concept. 

People who don’t understand the point of it or don’t watch it don’t like it because it doesn’t have players they’ve heard of in. Was the same last season. 

I love how people are trying to knock this win and this competition knowing full well that if we where in this competition and on course to win it, they'd be jumping for fucking joy :lol:

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

Imagine being a West Ham fan and having this historic moment synonymous with that shite from Savage :lol:

Watching a slow motion replay of Bowen slotting it home for your club to win a European trophy

*some bellend in your ear with marbles in his mouth *

"Thill been foweva blowin BUBBLES!!" :lol:

Edited by Kid Icarus

Think it's a cracking tournament. The clubs who qualify from the big 5 leagues will be favourites the majority of the time by default, but it's great seeing good clubs who would otherwise get nowhere near the latter stages because of the budgets of clubs in the CL and Europa League, going far. 

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

When we win this next year, I am going to be giving it large on here, and no mistake.

It's a perfectly good competition.

Keeping fingers crossed you won't marra

#fuckvilla

;)

Just now, Yorkie said:

That's just an indication of the strength of the Premier League; it's not a reason not to have the competition. On the contrary, stuff like this - you could argue - helps lift everyone else. 

Calling it too low grade is just a sign of being brainwashed into thinking the CL is all that matters. I don't see why it should be defined by how it compares to that competition. 

I mean we have the CL for the best clubs, then we have the Europa league for really good teams that missed out, I just don’t see any need for a 3rd. If it’s good just to have more competitions, why not have a 4th and a 5th? At what point would they become a non-major trophy?

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

When we win this next year, I am going to be giving it large on here, and no mistake.

It's a perfectly good competition.

And I’ll genuinely be happy for you

Savage is one of those awful cunts who demands to be the centre of attention at every opportunity.

Would be telling you to hold the two cherries in the boozer.  The cunt.

Just now, toon25 said:

Keeping fingers crossed you won't marra

#fuckvilla

;)

Going to live stream me watching all the away legs just for you, big fella.

#UTV and you know it.