Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

I’ve never known a team to play on the whole ‘them vs us’ and ‘everyone hates us’ more than Arsenal fans. 

Honestly, man. The way they are going on. You’d think there is a Premier League conspiracy against them and rival fans hate them more than Millwall. 

Strange bunch. 

48 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I’ve never known a team to play on the whole ‘them vs us’ and ‘everyone hates us’ more than Arsenal fans. 

Honestly, man. The way they are going on. You’d think there is a Premier League conspiracy against them and rival fans hate them more than Millwall. 

Strange bunch. 

You’ve read this forum right? :lol: 

I think it’s just that every fan feels this way. 

Here’s a quote directly from the Leeds thread:

Liverpools and Man Utd back in the top four race and surprisingly VAR won't look at penalties  

:lol: 

Edited by cubaricho

3 hours ago, cubaricho said:

You’ve read this forum right? :lol: 

I think it’s just that every fan feels this way. 

Here’s a quote directly from the Leeds thread:

:lol: 

I should have put in a disclaimer :lol: 

I am aware every club tends to think there is some kind of higher power, conspiring against them. And that they get unfairly treated, compared to others. 

I have just found Arsenal fans round here (plenty of them) and certainly on Twitter. Have created some kind of siege mentality from nowhere.

Like pundits and fans all don’t give them enough credit, we are all wanting them to fail and all of their players get rough treatment from refs and the media. 

It is absolutely baffling and I’m sure they have created this scenario in their heads. 

7 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

I should have put in a disclaimer :lol: 

I am aware every club tends to think there is some kind of higher power, conspiring against them. And that they get unfairly treated, compared to others. 

I have just found Arsenal fans round here (plenty of them) and certainly on Twitter. Have created some kind of siege mentality from nowhere.

Like pundits and fans all don’t give them enough credit, we are all wanting them to fail and all of their players get rough treatment from refs and the media. 

It is absolutely baffling and I’m sure they have created this scenario in their heads. 

Nah - I just think it’s rose tinted glasses both positevly for your team and against others. Every team has fans that do it, I lived in north London for 17 years, knew a lot of arsenal fans (still do) and like the spurs fans I know - they’re all sound and I can have a decent non biased football chat with them.

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Think Kane buying fouls for nothing is the thing that annoys me the most when I watch general PL games 

haven’t got a problem with it. I do hate crowding the ref and think it should be punished somehow.

Edited by Gawalls

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

haven’t got a problem with it. I do hate crowding the ref and think it should be punished somehow.

Any contact and he’s down and he gets the foul every single time 

Just now, gbandit said:

Any contact and he’s down and he gets the foul every single time 

It’s part of the game, plenty others do it as well - shearer was also very skilled in winning fouls back in his day.