Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Trying to remind myself that when we're 3rd it's reliant on Man U not winning their game in hand. 

4th. ?

It's tremendous we're anywhere near these giddy heights and would be disappointing now if we "plummeted" to 7th ?

Again, after feeling gutted both Man City and Arsenal won midweek, I reminded myself that to be considered of a top4 slot you just need to keep winning your own games. Yesterday we didn't. 

Far from being the big spenders, buying success, I think it could easily be suggested we're punching above our weight. 

Half the team have been rejuvenated, the other half joined and hit the ground running (Isak tbc). Rarely does that work so, rightly, Howe gets the plaudits. 

Conte: “spurs lack creative players”

hit the fucking snooze button mate, you’ve set your side up to play horrible football. You’re telling me Son, Kane, Kulusevski etc aren’t top tier creative players?

Tomorrow's TV schedule on Sky looks decent:

12.30pm - Rangers vs Celtic

3pm - Norwich vs Watford, both currently just outside the playoffs, but it's so congested that the winner could go 4th

5.30pm - Brentford vs Liverpool

8pm - QPR vs Sheff Utd

Probably be sat on the sofa all day :lol:

4 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Championship is crazy. If you go 2 games without a win you go from 6th to 13th, and if you win a couple you go from lower mid-table to the top 8.

image.png.25876c4fca23fbb178521c92ff0900f5.png

Do find it funny how Conte is blaming a lack of creative players at Spurs when he's got rid of players like Ndombele, Reguillon, Bergwijn and Lo Celso

Not saying they'd necessarily be better with them playing but he's so obsessed with that dire 5 at the back they play he needs to maybe look in the mirror

No doubt he'll throw a strop again soon and Spurs will splash out on someone or he'll get the push

Edited by joeyt